(Scroll down for the answer)
Online Exercise Library FREE Trial
We are offering a free one month trial on our online exercise library, simply email us if you would like to set this up. The exercise library hosts a large selection of videos demonstrating how to correctly perform a variety of exercises and drills from experienced professionals. You can choose from a variety of videos that target your whole body with multiple variations targeting all the muscle groups. Glutes, abs, legs, obliques, arms, chest, back. You name it, we have it. See below an example of the type of video you will find in our exercise library.
The answer is quite simple, there isn’t one.
It’s important to know that if you make changes to your eating habits, you must have the intention to stick to these changes in order to maintain your results. That being said, the best diet is the one that works around your work life, social life and compliments your training. All diets have the same goal whether it’s low carb, intimate fasting, following macros and even in some extreme cases, juicing or shake diets. The goal is to create a calorie deficit which is simply burning more calories than you consume.
Every single one of the diets listed will do exactly that which will result in you losing weight however, some diets are not sustainable and can be hard to stick to over a longer period of time for the following reasons:
- Your calorie intake has dropped too low too quick.
- The diet restricts you from the things you enjoy.
- Your diet does not take into consideration your activity level.
- Your diet is not exciting or varied enough.
The risks that comes with not being able to stick to a diet is that your weight will fluctuate, this can not only put a lot of strain on some organs, one being your gall bladder, but also studies have shown that every time you lose & regain weight, the process happens faster and in most cases more weight is gained than before you started. Studies are also suggesting that once weight is regained it becomes harder to lose.
So what we need to do is replace the word diet with calorie deficit and think of ways you can apply this during your day to help you burn fat steadily & successfully. See the list below for simple & highly effective ways to achieve this:
- Reduce your meals portion size before eliminating carbs just eat each meal until you are 80% full.
- Increase your daily step count, find out how many steps you are doing a day and each week continuously try to increase this.
- Get rid of the obvious problems before trying to approach the finer details, meaning don’t worry about your macros if you’re not even drinking two litres of water a day!
- Focus your gym sessions on strength training as this will have a positive effect on your basal metabolic rate (how many calories you burn at rest).
Set yourself small achievable goals, the rate in which you lose weight may be slower but your chances of keeping the weight off once you reach your goal will be far higher.
Book In Your Complimentary Consultation Today
It’s so easy to fall into the trap of doing the same workout every week and plateauing in your progress. If you feel like this might be the case for you, book in a free consultation by emailing us on email@example.com or giving us a call on 020 8049 9330.